Colombia Organic Subscription
$13.99 / month
Origin: South America
Notes: Full body, with notes of cherry and milk chocolate.
100% ARABICA COFFEE
This organically grown Colombian coffee is grown in the Cesar and Magdalena region of Colombia. It is produced by ANEI or Association of Indigenous Agroecolgy Producers. The area in which ANEI operates is made up of approximately 30,000 Arhuacos located between the departments of Cesar and Magdalena, and the association includes 700-plus coffee-producing families and a large team of people committed to the same mission. ANEI focuses on increasing productivity and improving procedures, to achieve the highest-quality coffee from each variety of coffee tree.
Cherry was pulped in hand-cranked machines and beans were washed, fermented for approximately 18 hours and then dried on raised beds, in the sun and in small solar greenhouses.
Enjoy the convenience of Javatino Coffee Subscriptions – and avoid running low on your supply of freshly roasted coffee.
- Select from our assortment of Certified Organic coffees, including Single Origin, Blended, Espresso and Decaf.
- Simply add your choice(s) to the cart and proceed to checkout. (Shipping costs apply).
- Once payment is made, your subscription will begin, and your card will be automatically charged each month before shipment.
- Your favorite Javatino coffee will be roasted and shipped directly to you!
- If for some reason, you need to cancel your subscription, just log into your account and choose the option to suspend the subscription.