Javatino coffees are roasted to your order to ensure the freshest coffee available. If you are not completely satisfied with your coffee, you may return it for an exchange within 30 days of purchase (See Policy Terms & Conditions).
Estorino Coffee Company, LLC is not responsible for user-submitted errors when ordering. This includes, but not limited to: selection of wrong product, wrong grind or whole bean, wrong quantity, incorrect billing or shipping information. If an error should occur when placing your order and you want to correct it or you would like to cancel your order, you may do so within 3 hours after placing the order by calling us at (407) 730-6625, Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm EST. We do not accept cancellations or order changes by email. No cancellations or changes will be accepted after the 3 hour time frame. All orders will be shipped as ordered.
If product arrives damaged or you have received the wrong product, please contact us immediately to resolve the issue.
If your order arrives incomplete, it’s possible the remaining portion may have shipped separately. Please call to confirm or if you are missing any part of your original order.
Exchange Policy Terms & Conditions*
- Exchange of product only, no refunds will be made.
- Coffee must be returned for exchange within 30 days of purchase. No exchanges will be made after that time period.
- Exchange is for like item of equal value.
- Original receipt of purchase is required to process exchange.
- Coffee must be returned in its original Javatino package (opened or unopened). Coffee returned in other forms of packaging or containers will not be accepted and no exchange will be provided.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the exchange of any item.
Estorino Coffee Company, LLC
Attention: Customer Service Department
4065-H L.B. McLeod Road
Orlando, FL 32811
*Consumer purchases only. Does not apply to commercial accounts or commercial orders.